USAV & SportsEngine Registration
You will be required to register your athlete as a member of the USAV Hoosier Region and create an account with Sports Engine. You can find steps for this process listed below. In addition, Sports Engine has a list of helpful videos and articles as well that you can find here
USAV registraion has recently changed and previous methods of registering and paying for this membership may have changed. Please follow our guide below that will help you step-by-step through the process to complete the registraion.
1. Go to the Hoosier Region USAV website
2. Click the Juniors Info Tab.
3. Select Register as a Member with Hoosier Region. [Photo
4. Create a Sports Engine (SE) Account by using the parent email address you registered with for tryouts.
5. Create your account, please enter parent info when creating the SE account. [Photo
6. You will be able to ADD CHILD once the SE account is created. This is where you will be prompted to pay for your USAV membership.
7. Please note, you will not be asked to select a club. Metro Volleyball Club will send a separate request to you through Sports Engine (SE). You will receive an email or you can view it in you SE account.[Photo