The email associated with this platform is the primary email you used for registration. If you need it changed, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. This email address is what links your Sports Engine account and Metro Volleyball Club. If you do not have a Sports Engine account, you will need to create one. Please follow our guide below to help you through the process step-by-step to complete the registraion.
1. If you registered for tryouts with the same email as the previous year, use the link provided above.
2. If you are unsure which email was used, please contact your coach.
3. SportsEngine will automatically add your athlete once you have followed the steps. Afterwards you will be prompted to pay for your USAV membership.
1. Create a Sports Engine (SE) Account by using the link provided above and the parent email address you registered with for tryouts. If you are unsure, please ask your coach.
2. Create your account, please enter parent info when creating the SE account. [Photo]
3. You will be able to ADD CHILD once the SE account is created. This is where you will be prompted to pay for your USAV membership.